Thursday 29 March 2012

Infinite - Japan 1st LIVE Leaping Over


oOoOo~! Infinite! Did anyone else get all hyped up when they heard this was going to get released? I know i was over the moon! Full excited and all LOL And look at me now, i haven't even watched it yet. Ahh well, i've watched the concert already but not via the DVD that i bought. I got this 2 weeks ago as well OTL Very last post.

As you can see from the picture above, it's shiny! Actually, this is my first KPOP CD/DVD that uses this type of paper effect - thingy.


It's a very simple and classic design (package wise), nothing too special or crazy like my Big Bang ones but then again, this isn't a concert - it was a showcase so maybe that's why Woollim didn't invest much on packaging? Whatever the case, it's not amazing. From the picture above, you can see the title repeated on the spine, it's the same on the other side.


A close up of the info from my version :)
Mine can be played in region 4, which is where i am from LOL Thank goodness for that. Not that i've tried to play it from my laptop but =/


Okays! The contents. It comes with 8 post cards and 2 DVDs.

DVD 1 - Showcase
1. ∞ First Invasion
2. Come Back Again
3. Hysterie
4.Can U Smile
5. Fixed Star
6. Wing
7. BTD
8. Be Mine
9. Because (Sunggyu Solo)
10. Timeless (Woohyun Solo)
11. Bangkok City
12. Crying
13. Amazing
14. Tic Toc
15. 3분의 1 (The Third Part)
16. She's Back
17. Nothing's Over
18. (I will get back to this one LOL)
19. Julia
20. Voice Of My Heart


These are the 8 photocards that it came with! I personally think Dongwoo and L might look the best ^^


This is what the back of the Postcards look like (not that anyone would be willing to send these away, right?!) LOL And a close up of the 2 Disc.

DVD 2 is the making-of. And honestly, i haven't seen it yet so that's something that i look forward to for this purchase!! ^^

All in all, this was extremely expensive LOL I think this is the only comment that i can actually say. All i've done since i've got this is open it up to have a look and take pictures for this blog. I haven't watched it yet (due to uni work) but i will at least watch DVD 2 very soon! Easter break is coming up YAYYY ^^

Speaking of which, i still haven't posted about Beast Airlines OTL I always say i will but i never did. I haven't watched the last DVD for that one either! But the concert and the extra scenes were amazing!

Oh, and to answer Allens question about how my friend bought the Infinite necklace lol She got to the venue at 5am and lined up for it xD She went to Korea for Infinite's concert, SO JEALOUS!!!!

And that's it!
Feel free to ask for close up shots of the postcards or whatever. If it's a question, it'll be answered in another post because i don't know how to comment reply =/

Good nights everyone!
Jeanny.

3 comments:

  1. You can't comment reply because you have the option of having your comments in a pop up, change that to the threaded option lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you buy? and how much?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this in a store in Sydney. It was too expensive honestly! Since it was a Japanese product, it cost me $100 AUD.

      Delete