Sunday 8 April 2012

Infinite - Official Concert Posters (Second Invasion: Evolution)

 

No explanations needed right?

This is the Official Concert Merchandise - Poster Set from Second Invasion Evolution which happened on April 1st.
I managed to get a set of these babys thanks to my KPOP supplier :P
If you read my recent post then you would already know that i wasn't planning on getting this but once i saw it with my own eyes in stores, i just couldn't pass on it! So i bought a set and they do look absolutely perfect.

Here are some pictures~!





I don't know if i'm actually going to keep them though =/
After looking at them for a while, i realised this sparkle that they have in each of their eyes and it looks a bit freaky LOL Maybe it's just me? But other than their eyes, their pose and everything about them is just absolutely beautiful!

My favourite would have to be Hoya, for obvious reasons but Sungyeol looks handsome too!

Which poster do you like best?

Check out my other Official posts~

Is it possible to have an encore of an encore concert?
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment