Monday 23 April 2012

Infinite - Official Tumbler (Second Invasion: Evolution)

Sungyeol-ah! Where do you think you're touching?
There are 2 versions for this Tumbler. One with cute messages and Infinite's signatures (the one i got) and i think the other one is plain?There are also 2 separate stickers to differentiate from the two.
White sticker = Signature
Gold sticker = Plain

After i opened the box, i stuck the sticker on the front of the box :P


I love how Woollim took the time to even decorate the packaging :)
It's just our boys in pencil line form and the Infinite symbol, very simple and classy.

The tumbler itself is modeled just like any other KPOP tumbler that you might have seen. The design shape and the opening is exactly the same. It's not too heavy but it's really pretty looking LOL I mean.. it's gold with a clear coating around it so yeah. And it looks especially nice with the cute emoticons and messages ^^
Though i don't know what they say :L


This is the front of the Tumbler, again, it has the Infinite symbol with the event name and the date of the concert. Please ignore the glares lol


I took 2 pictures of some cute emoticons that they drew ^^
The first one is obviously by Hoya but i'm not too sure who drew the second one =/
I'm pretty sure what you see on the Tumbler would be the same as the messages and stuff on the stickers. I didn't get the stickers because it was too over priced but i would of liked a set :(


The opening is very.. hmmm let's just say if you have hot coffee of anything besides water, i wouldn't go throwing it around in a big bag where it won't be sitting up right. It doesn't take much strength or tricks to open it because it just flips upwards. So over a period of time, the opening might not be as tight? I'm not a big tumbler user and i haven't actually used it yet LOL So i don't have much to say about that but just be careful!

For the past week, i've used a tumbler that my parents bought so that i could transport my tea to uni LOL And that one could keep my tea warm for quite a few hours. My friend said this one doesn't have thermal so..... *shrugs.
I'll be testing this one out soon though! But for now, it's just a decoration in my room LOL It's actually hidden away in my file in it's original box but... LOL

I was actually thinking of getting 2, one to use and one to look at LOL But since EXO is taking up a big part of my heart and shoving every other group out of the way, i guess i'll just use this one :)
But not for uni, so i don't know how else i can use it... i'll see.

Other Official Posts~
Official Posters
Official Photocards

Ppyong~
Jae.

2 comments:

  1. The second picture is Sungjong's. Their own things surround their signatures.
    The tumblr kept my coffee warm for like 30mins max, I wouldn't consider it warm after that.
    Also dude, have you even tried opening that lid flap thing. I struggle opening it when I wanna drink it. And the cap is screwed on pretty tight. I leave mine in my bag in the morning and toss it around heaps until I get on the train to uni and finish eating and it's fine. It's not made of cheap material. I wouldn't worry about it spilling. Unless you purposely got a bat and smashed the thing open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My one opens somewhat easily =S I don't need to use much strength....

      Delete