Thursday 24 May 2012

EXO - MAMA Photo Cards That I Have

Hi guys!!!! Long time no blog lol Sorry, it's just that i haven't bought anything in the past few weeks so there wasn't really any products for me to review/ talk about. Once again, i'm a very poor student but hopefully i can change that soon (currently looking for a job lol).

Since there are a new set of photo Cards going around, i suppose i should just get this post done because in all honesty.... i can't afford to buy 30+ albums. It's just too much money and that would send me out on the streets. So... without further a do, if anyone still cares about these old ones. Here are the ones that i have! (Or my 3rd one since i blogged about the other 2 already).



YES!!! I got myself a little panda ^^
Isn't our Maknae cute? keke

I took this on my bed so excuse the pink background LOL

I don't think my provider has the latest batch of albums either so i doubt the new ones would be in stores, from where i am. So that is what's stopping me from purchasing more albums as well. And as i said, there are 30 photo cards out right now so it's impossible for me to collect all of them in the first place. Plus i'm not a fan of trading so i would need to buy 30+ and what knot lol

But yeah! Just a short post but never fear! I have another one coming right up~

Can anyone guess what i bought? bwahahaha, please anticipate!

Ppyong~!

No comments:

Post a Comment