Tuesday 5 June 2012

Might Sell Some Infinite Photocards... Maybe!

I'm still hesitating on whether i should sell my BTD Jap Sungyeol card or not. Since i have 2 so i wouldn't mind selling one off but would anyone be interested? I got my copy for a pretty high price so the card won't come cheap. Maybe around $35 AUD or something because i really do need my money back as well.

And i think i saw someone selling their L and Hoya card for $45? O___O I can't remember and i don't even know if anyone bought it LOL But that would be my price. WITHOUT shipping. But shipping shouldn't cost too much anyway. Or will it? I don't know....

I also have 2 Sungjong cards from the Paradise album? =S Does anyone out love there Sungjong?!?! LOL He would be cheaper though! Around $15? =S

If anyone is interested then please comment below or send me a email and i'll post up a official post to sell them off including prices and what not. And i guess the first person to confirm that they want to buy it would have the upper hand? LOL But that's for later. I just want to know if anyone is interested in the first place ^^"

And just a quick update, i'll be posting my Infinitize post up real soon! LOL I've been real busy with my uni projects and everything so i haven't had the time to take pictures or anything. But i'm sure everyone has the album now?

Anyway, let me know in the comment section or email me! :)
saranghaja@koreamail.com

Ppyong~
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment