Wednesday 22 August 2012

I'm Still Alive!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all haven't forgotten about me~
Uni has been giving me so much stress lately but in all honesty, i haven't bought anything since the last time i posted haha

Truth be told, NU'EST is actually coming down to Sydney this coming Friday so i decided to purchase their album. Yes, i'm guilty of not purchasing it in the first place but hey~ At least i have it now right? ^_^
I also got myself a copy of Beast's Limited Edition Midnight Sun so i will do product reviews side by side within the next coming weeks.

EXO will also be having their comeback within the next month so you can expect a review for their album as well! But for now, enjoy these preview shots as i prepare a review for them. I haven't taken any proper pictures yet because of my work load but i'm hoping to do it next Wednesday then have the posts up by Wednesday night or Thursday night. I'll probably have the NU'EST review up first because it came out eras ago HAHAHA




The red card holder would be the most attracting item from the Beast set, in my opinion. I would honestly grab another set just for that (only i have no money right now uhuhu).

I'm also thinking of selling my Infinite Second Invasion - Evolution Concert Posters if anyone is interested. And no, they haven't been used. I have no wall space for them and they are in perfect condition so if anyone is interested, let me know and i'll write up a official post to sell them (like what i did with the Sungyeol card - which he now has a loving owner, thank you to everyone who was interested!!).

Well that's it for now :)
I'll be back, next week!

Ppyong~
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment