Tuesday 11 September 2012

NU'EST - Action


So... how long ago did this album come out? Don't worry. I have another late post which should be up soon.... very soon (in other words, not soon). But lets take a look at NU'ESTs First Mini Album Action!

When you first open it up, the picture above is what you see. Kind of. It comes with a photocard and it's hidden away inside one of the pages of the photo booklet - which is attached to the album.


This is the front and back of the album cover (respectively). It's a normal sized album and it's made out of heavy duty cardboard! Nothing too special about the packaging and as you can see from the front cover, you flip it upwards to open it.


A close up of my photocard :) I originally got JR and my friend got Ren but we traded each other because her bias is JR and mine is the beautiful RenRen! Isn't he so adorable? kekeke I'm not a fan of trading but i was hoping that Ren could sign on it as well so yeah. They came down to Sydney for a fan meet on the 24 August. But it's a shame he didn't get to sign it :(


And this is the CD!!! It's just simply stuck onto the 2nd part of the inside lol I honestly don't really know what else to say.... what you see is pretty much self explanatory =/

A few pictures of pictures now LOL From the photobook that it comes with~




I would of taken a solo shot of Ren but i think Baekho stole a big part of my heart! He is so so perfect in real life and everything wonderful. Seriously. Ren looks so much more manlier in real life and Baekho was just a god in all his perfection. His skin is very nice and his eye smiles are to die for!


And this is the last part/ picture~
The poster! harharhar The colour of it is a little bit paled out but my lighting just made it worst. The images aren't that great this time around so i apologise :(
I wanted to just get this out of the way =___= Uni and work is killing me right now and i basically have no time for anything else. True story.

I'm still waiting for EXOs comeback as well! Arghh the wait is killing me!
But anyways, i'll be back with a Beast update soon.

Toodles!
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment