Thursday 1 November 2012

EXO Strap


This is nothing too special. It's a EXO strap that i picked up from my KPOP supplier. It's fan made so NOT OFFICIAL!

I love how it doesn't have names on it, only each members logo and there is only one type. Meaning not EXO-K or EXO-M but just EXO. This way, it just makes it easier for me because i hate picking between the 2 :(


I mean... i would have bought 2 (if they came in K&M) but having one strap for all 12 members is better haha

If you're familiar with their logos then you should know that it goes from EXO-K to EXO-M (left to right). But i don't know how the designer arranged each logo within each sub-unit lol It's definitely not by age.... BUT YEAHHH~~~


It's just like any other strap; material wise and design wise so there's not much for me to say~
I carry my work keys on it so it's not too heavy or anything but i'm sure it can hold more keys. Just make sure the string is tied tightly because mine came undone once and it was so hard trying to put it back into the black part.

Super short post =)

Ppyong,
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment