Tuesday 5 February 2013

Sorry For Disappearing!

I was practicing the art of teleportation with Kai and i guess it took me 2 months to come back LOL

But i am back now and i still have my 3 products to write a review about (if anyone still comes here and is interested LOL). Rather than getting any comments on my newer posts, i've been getting a few on past Infinite merchandises such as their concert goods. I've replied to emails and comments on them but just in case no one checks back. Or if this makes it easier. I will make a official statement about them in this post.

Infinite merchandises from their SECOND INVASION - EVOLUTION concert has mostly been sold out at all stores (both online and in stores). This concert was held near the beginning of 2012 (last year) and they were limited goods so they won't be reproduced either.

I honestly don't know where you can still find them but if anyone else knows of a place then please feel free to leave a response down below so those interested can purchase them :)

But other than that this page has been quiet lol Too quiet.... so i will be bringing it back to life starting off with a BEAST merchandise. I will apologise in advance because this was also a limited collection merchandise and i don't know if they are still being sold anywhere (but i haven't checked).

So stay tuned! :)

OH! And i will be lowering the prices for the Official Infinite Second Invasion - Evolution posters so be sure to check those out!

Ppyong~!
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment