Monday 27 February 2012

Infinite - Official Concert Necklace (Second Invasion)



First and foremost,

THANK YOU KIM NAM LENG YANG!!!!

As many of you should know, i live in Australia, and as Inspirits should know - Infinite held their Second Invasion concert ONLY in Korea. So, with that saying, how did i manage to get my hands on this -to-die-for-official-concert-merchandise? *Read above.

I am forever grateful to Lyn ♥

Okays, lets get down to business. As mentioned, this is an Official Concert Merchandise from their Second Invasion concert held in February 2012.

It came in a little black gift bag with the logo printed on it, and inside was the necklace box with a white paper hugging it - it also had the logo printed on it and if you open the box....

*Drum roll please.


Isn't it a beauty? ='D

Inside the box on the lid, there is another printing of the logo LOL Love love loveeee it~~!
Most of the Infinite members, if not all, wore this necklace during the concert ^^

The next picture is a bit blurry because my hands weren't steady when i took this shot but... =/


The logo/ pendant measures at 2.5cm x 1.5cm and the necklace itself is around 40cm, which is a bit shorter than my normal necklaces when worn but it's all good :)

It is silver so it is reflective and hence i had quite a bit of trouble to truly capture what it actually looks like in real life but, the bits that are doted black are not black lol It's just a reflection.

And this concludes my post which took me over a week to post up lol I also took these pictures in my lounge room on the couch, do they look okay? I also took pictures of 2 more products on the couch, hint - Say B2UTY. Can anyone guess? lol

Annyeong~
Jeanny.

8 comments:

  1. "THANK YOU KIM NAM LENG YANG!!!!" SO MUCH HATE JEANNY. SO MUCH FUCKING HATE.

    WHY IS NAM EVEN IN THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did your friend bought this? your so luck to have one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're so lucky! I actually saw this at Media Asia at the city today, but it was $55 .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!! I was wondering if I could somehow buy one of these too ;__;

    Or where to get it.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This concert happened in the beginning of the year and there was limited merchandises so there weren't any stores selling them anyways. If you're lucky you could maybe find the gold one from the Encore concert but i don't know any places that are selling :(

      Sorry!

      Delete
  5. Yo quiero unooooo..... como lo consigo????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i got 2 of this necklace to sell but both r the gold version,anyone interested can email me to pooh_bear860304@hotmail.com for pixs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm just wondering would u ever gonna sale ur Tin Case photocards? If u will, then pls tell me!

    ReplyDelete