Saturday 11 February 2012

Second Invasion Concert


My life as of now until someone buys me something expensive and pretty. Preferably the MacBookPRO.

I am trying so so hard to ignore everything Infinite right now but twitter is making it so damn difficult! I was doing so well too *le sigh.
Twitter is offering me links to pictures on Tumblr and now they are both trolling my life with concert pictures. I NEED THE DAMN FANCAMS DAMMITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
So so envious of all the Inspirits who are at the concert right now. I have never been so jealous of someone/ whole group of people who are in the stadium, before. My heart feels like it's going to burst T~T

Check it.




HOYA LOOKS SO FUCKEN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WITH HIS BLONDY, CARAMEL, HONEY COLOURED HAIR ALL SPIKED UP NICELYYYYY.

SUNGYEOL LOOKS JUST AS HOT WITH HIS HAIR TIED OMG WHYYYYY L YOU PERFECT PIECE OF ART *CRIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BLACK SINGLETS ARE MY WEAKNESS WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SAW PICTURES OF SUNGGYU, SUNGJONG, DONGWOO AND WOOHYUN TOO AND THEY ALL LOOK SO FUCKEN PERFECT OMGGGGG

WHY I NO BORN KOREAN?!?!?!?!

Welcome to my life, ∞
Jeanny.

P.S Gif and pictures not mine, obviously.............  
P.S.S THEY BETTER MAKE A DAMN DVD OUT OF THIS! WHERE IS THE ONE FROM JAPAN ANYWAYS?!?! I WANT THAT ONE TOO AHHHHHHHHH >=(

No comments:

Post a Comment