Monday 27 February 2012

Miss A - A Class


I totally forgot to do a blog post for this album OTL

But this would be my most precious album! Besides the reason that i got it during the KPOP Music Fest held in Sydney last year, it is also signed by the members themselves. Yes, freshly signed and it is just so beautiful!

It cost me $50 but hey, so SO worth it and i swear it is worth so SOOOOO much more! UGHH the happiness i felt when i held this album in my hands.

Left: Back Cover & Right: Front Cover

Track List
1.  하나부터 열까지 (One to Ten)
2. Good-bye Baby
3. Help Me
4. Break It
5. Mr. Johnny
6. 그 음악을 틀어줘요DJ (Play that Music DJ)
7. Step Up
8. Breathe
9. 멍하니 (Blankly)
10. 다시 사랑 (Love Again)
11. Love Alone
12. Bad Girl Good Girl
13. Good-Bye Baby (Silver Mix)

Like most CD package designs etc, there is a slight texture on the box where the lines of the triangles are. And the pair of net leggings are just so sexy! It was said in an interview once that the leggings and black heels or flats(?) represented maturity?

The CD design it really simple and it has the same broken "Miss A" name as the front cover.


I don't know about other CD's but mine came with the Photobook attached to the album lid. The photobook is 50 pages with 12 pages being the credits and lyrics to their songs.

Here is one of the few double page spreads from the photobook :)


This is a very late post, i know, but i just had to blog about it since it is so special to me ^^
Common, it's SIGNED! LOVE ♥

Miss A is currently promoting their new song Touch LOL So you can roughly tell how old this album is.


I wasn't a big fan of this song when i first heard it but it grows on you! I really love Over U as well which they are also performing on Music Shows. I might consider buying the mini album =/
Maybe... If i feel like i need it and if i feel rich haha

You touch my heart baby,
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment