Saturday 31 December 2011

[REQUESTED] Infinite - Season Greetings 2012 Diary

And here i am with my scans pictures from Infinite's Season Greetings 2012 Diary!
I tried my best to get the pictures as perfect as possible, and it didn't look bad when viewing on my camera but when i brought it up on my computer.... err =S
LOL But none the less, here they are!

Original post

Front cover and spine
First few pages of the diary.

 


Last few pages.


And this is where my picture spam would begin ^^

NOTE:
There are 2 sections of this diary; A monthly planner and a weekly planner section.
There are a total of 12 photos in the first section, for each of the months but i don't know why i forgot to take one of Hoya's page, GRRRRR But his one would be in between Sunggyu and the group picture.

L, being the visual, starts off both the monthly and weekly planner. I have taken a full shot of that so you guys can see what it looks like, the rest are ONLY pictures. 

For your.... comfort? LOL Click on the first picture and navigate through, there won't be any text from here on out so yeah ^^

Enjoy~






  


Happy New Year everyone ^^
Jeanny.

2 comments:

  1. nice diary, you infinite fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was the one who requested. Keke. Thank you so much!

    So, there's no daily section? Only a yearly, monthly and weekly? Cause I wanted to buy one that I could really use and I wanted to have a big space for the daily part. LOL.

    But thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete