Thursday 1 December 2011

United Cube - Australia Limited

Since this CD was only available at chosen JB Hi-Fi's i.e all the way at the City, it took me a fairly long time to get it but none the less, I GOT IT!!!
(I got it on Monday but i had a whole bunch of assignments so i couldn't blog T_T)


I got mine from World Square Center and it was $19.99. That was also my first trip to World Square Center! I never knew that place existed LOL
As you can see, it's called United Cube and this compilation album has various hit songs by 4 Minute, Beast, G.NA and HyunA. There is also a track at the end sung by all the U-Cube or United Cube members. I LOVE THAT SONG! It's so magic <3


Why am i fascinated by the simple diamond and triangle design?

Track list
1. Muzik
2. Shock
3. Change
4. Hot Issue
5. Bad Girl
6. I'll back Off So You Can Live Better
7. Huh
8. Breath
9. I My Me Mine
10. Fiction
11. Black & White
12. Beautiful
13. Heart to Heart
14. Bubble Pop!
15. Mirror Mirror
16. Top Girl
17. Fly So High

Like most albums, it comes with a lyrics booklet, there was also a separate piece of long paper that had the English lyrics! How awesome is that!! There are pictures inside the Korean lyrics book and i took pictures of them so check them out =D






Well that's actually ALL the pictures that are included in the lyrics booklet LOL But i think this album is totally worth it! They also had G.NA and 4 Minutes album in stores for $19.99. The place i went to didn't have Beast but they are supposed to, i think. Not too sure.
This is a great start to bringing K-POP into Australia and i am looking forward to seeing more CD's available to us at our shopping centers! As long as they are cheaper then the ones sold at China Town LOL

I think this post is getting long because of the pictures, i actually didn't say much about it but i was really spazzing about it on Twitter on Monday, it was such a special moment for me. Kind of like when i got my Paradise albums. It was a magical moment alright? lol

Ahh it's late, once again.

Annyeong!
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment