Thursday 29 December 2011

Girls' Generation - The Boys

I know i'm so late in posting this and if anyone was to purchase 'this' album, it would be preferable to purchase the repackage one titled "Mr. Taxi". But better late than never ay?
For the sake of having this included in my categories list, here is my post~
=D

I honestly couldn't pass out on purchasing this specially designed packaging. Holy crap, this is so different and unique. Or at least, the albums that i have previously owned have never been made out of tin. SM really paid attention to detail, there are also some parts that pop out and it's just so special! It feels nice too :D

Left: Front. Right: Back
Track list
1. The Boys
2. Telepathy
3. Say Yes
4. Trick
5. How Great Is Your Love
6. My
7. Oscar
8. Top Secret
9. Lazy Girl
10. Sunflower
11. Vitamin
12. Mr Taxi (Korean Ver.)

A closer look at the details keke Isn't it pretty?
I think the best design would have to be the CD! I don't know how to explain this... but i'll try? Hmm.. It's like a mirror LOL You can see your own reflection? LMAOS Err... it's just really pretty in general =/
I know i know, i suck at describing but i'm trying my best ><

Here's a picture anyway!

Very detailed and pretty right? ^^
There's a texture on it as well, it feels nice lmaos

Here is a picture of the postcards that are included with this package. There is one for each individual member and a group shot.

They are as big as the album case package
And if any of you guys are a hardcore Sone, i suggest you skip this part but.... THEY COME WITH INDIVIDUAL PHOTOCARDS! LOL
So each album will come with a photocard of a chosen member and guess how many members are there in SNSD?! LOL

Good luck to whoever is trying to collect all 9 cards ='D
But apparently people are selling them online? On eBay i heard?
My friend found an account that sold them for over $100 but another friend of mine said it shouldn't be overly expensive. I don't know but you guys can check that out.

I was lucky enough to get my bias in one shot so i'm happy ^^

Jessica ~~~ :D
And with every album, there would of course be a poster to match. Here is the group picture!

Don't they look so..... majestic?
*Le sigh! SM also came out with INDIVIDUAL posters for the girls which i didn't purchase :(
If i were to get one, it would definitely be YoonA, she looks... oh goodness, how can someone look as perfect as she does! I actually did purchase YoonA's individual poster but that was a gift for my friend ^^

YoonA looks so fiercefull,  i just had to take a picture! LOL

HOT DANGGGG!
OH OH! One more picture before i end this post.

Olden style~
Left one is a lyrics pan flip and the right one is the item cover thing. It hugs all the postcards and lyrics pan flip together :)

And that is all for this post!! ^^

Also~
I GOT MY FIRST COMMENT ON THIS BLOG OMG TEARS EVERYWHERE. And i know it's not one of my friends LOL I don't know how you found this blog but sure! I'll get to that as soon as possible ^^
Maybe within the next 2 days or so? I still have to do a post on my precious Kool Magazine. It's the best magazine i have ever owned, seriously.

I have also pre-ordered  Beast 1st concert 'Welcome To B2ST Airline' so you guys can look forward to that post as well =D
It will be released on the 12th of January next year but i would still be on vacation at that time, i get back on the 28th~ Then i would have to travel to the City to pick it up. But i would most definitely watch it straight away so i can do a review or something =D

Leaving in a few days ughhhh Haven't finished packing yet. We can bring up to 20KG, that's a bit less isn't it? Other airlines allow you to bring up to 30KG or something like that, oh wells.

Have a great night everyone!
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment