Wednesday 21 December 2011

Infinite - Season Greetings 2012

Box package ^^
Even the box is just so beautiful! I was so so happy when i got this~
My dad trolled me, he kept holding it, asking me what it was and he wouldn't let me hold it. But he eventually gave it to me OTL

I think this post will be mainly full of pictures because my spazz's will be endless and it won't make any sense LOL

The whole package
Contents
Desk calender + bag
2012 diary
Group and individual cards
Sticker sheet
Poster

Some pictures for your satisfactions ^^
Note: Some of the colour look faded because it is. Maybe their printers were running out of ink :(
Or that was the concept style they were going for? LOL

My lover ♥
JANG DONGWOO IS SEXY HOT! YOU TOO KIM SUNGGYU ~♥
I love YaDong ♥
Left: desk calendar. Right: 2012 Diary.
The pictures for the desk calendar is so perfection! Seriously, i have never seen anything so beautiful
INFINITE IS SO BEAUTIFUL ♥ ♥ ♥
INFINITE IS DAEBAK ♥ ♥ ♥
INFINITE 대박 ♥ ♥ ♥

This is a better picture of the poster. It's the same picture as the front cover of the desk calendar so i took a picture of that instead because there's no wrinkles on that lol

THEY ALL LOOK SO PERFECTION ~~~~♥ ♥ ♥~~~~
The only different on the poster is that, instead of just the Infinite logo, their names are printed as well. I have a picture of that down below on the bottom right corner ^^

Le 2012 diary ~
I'm not going to use my diary LOL Please.... it's an official Infinite 2012 diary. I'm not going to scribble any ink on those pages!
However... i did drop it while i was taking these pictures >-<
I don't know what they used to make the diary cover but my top part is dirty now :( There's like... dirt stuck on it or something and it won't come off. WHAT KIND OF MATERIAL DID YOU MANUFACTURERS USE TO MAKE THESE DIARIES?!?! DAMMIT, MINE ISN'T FULL WHITE ANYMORE *CRIESS

This was on my desk last night~

He knows when i am sleeping, he knows when i'm awake
Q: What method do you use to attract girls?
L: Looking and protecting her from afar, a bit like a stalker -laughs-
∞: Pervert!

LOL So just like how L said he would look and protect his girlfriend aka ME from afar, i let him watch me sleep last night LOLOLOL
My laptop desk and practically that side of the table (like in the picture) is facing my bed so yes, he was literally watching me sleep last night :D

They all look so amazing!
But i changed it to this page tonight because i like this picture too ^^

Since i go on vacation from the 2nd of Jan next year til the 28th. That means i don't get to see L's solo shoot :( So i might as well enjoy it now right? lol

OH! The diary is filled with pictures as well! Very very pretty hot and sexy pictures ^^
Of course i only took a snippet of them, if you guys want to see the full thing, you gotta get yourselves your own copy ne? :P

Enjoy your nights!
Jeanny.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Can you post pictures of the insides of the diary? Pretty please? Thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete