Monday 12 December 2011

B2ST - Fiction and Fact

Soooooo BEAST!
THANK YOU FRANKIEEEEE I LOVE BEAST =D
Kekeke YAYAYYAYYYYY Beast is the B2ST ^^

This package is so magical, so so magical! It feels so nice lmaos Not that i'm rubbing it or anything *looks away xD
The texture is niceeee, i like it, like it, like it lmaos I think every time i like something, i'll be singing a part of B1A4's Beautiful Target :L

You can't see it clearly in the picture but there are gold particles in the eyes, teeth and around the face of the... err animal? Tiger? Beast? Should i check this up before i type? Be right back...

*5 minutes later..
It doesn't say so i'll just assume the animal is a Beast because i want it to be a Beast ^^ Because this album is by Beast LOL

Track List
1. The Fact
2. Fiction
3. Back To You
4. You
5. Freeze
6. Virus
7. 불러보지만 (Lit. Though I Call)
8. 비가 오는 날엔 (On Rainy Days)
9. Lightless (Unplugged Ver.)
10. Fiction (Orchestra Ver.)

Judging by the page numbers, i'll say that the photobook is 43 pages. It's stuck to the case package and the pictures are soooo awesome OMG Hyunseung you perfection piece of perfect perfection UGHH TOO PERFECTION- - - I love you ♥


I just realised where my thumb is located T_T LOL Woops....
Fiction, in fiction, in fiction~
Frankie also got me Infinite's Paradise which will be in a separate post LMAOS Girls Generations The Boys Group Poster and a card which had $50 inside omg..... you gave wayyy too much Frankie ><
The gifts were expected LMAOS You made it too obvious that you were going to get me Paradise and Fiction and Fact plus the poster. But the Money was totally unexpected and not necessary. The albums were enough ^^"

This was also my first Beast CD LOL
THANKS AGAIN FRANKIEEEEE!!!!

Should i write up another post? I'm on a roll today~
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment