Monday 12 December 2011

SHINee - Juliette Ver. B Limited

This CD package which i love so very much was from Amanda ^^
-makes heart- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH, I LOVE IT MORE BECAUSE IT'S A GIFT FROM YOUUUUU <3 -throws hearts at Amanda- ARE YOU CATCHING MY LOVE =D

My first SHINee CD <3
This was also the best surprise gift this year <3

Here's a picture of the front and back cover. The photobook has the same cover as the outside cover so yeahh.

Left: Front. Right: Back
I forgot to take a picture of the disc cover with my SLR so here's one from my phone~
Low quality and Bad lighting :( Sorry.
IT ALSO CAME WITH A PHOTOCARD OMGGG I FEEL LIKE EVERY ALBUM/ SINGLE IS NOW COMING OUT WITH PHOTOCARDS DAMMIT
I got Onew's one and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! I was smiling to myself like an idiot last night LMAOS I tweeted a picture and posted it on fb to share my joy and haaa~ ='D

Isn't he just so PERFECT?!?!
Track list
1. Juliette
2. Kiss Kiss Kiss
3. Juliette (Korean)
4. Kiss Kiss Kiss (Instrumental)

DVD
1. Juliette
2. Juliette (Dance Ver.)
3. Juliette (Teaser)

Jonghyun used to be my bias but ever since Hello Baby. I equally love all of the Shining SHINee boys with all my heart ♥
I mean... the piece of my heart where SHINee belongs, they equally share that part of it LOL

The photobook is 68 pages xO and it is filled with gorgeous pictures and holy mother of goddesses i love SHINee so much ='D They are so perfect guys, they are so perfect. They are one of the many groups whom i love so much LOL
I only took a picture of one of the pages, but all the pictures inside are so beautiful ~<3

I think my heart still goes out to Jonghyun, i don't know.
I haven't watched the DVD yet LMAOS Actually, i haven't watched Infinte's BTD Jap one yet either. FOR SHAME X(
But i will get to it! For both of them!!

Here are 2 more pictures to end my post.

CD and DVD
Song for my Juliette! UH!
<3 you Amanda ~
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment