Friday 9 December 2011

Infinite - BTD Japanese Ver. A and B Limited

I finally got a hold of these limited edition Japanese copies of BTD on Monday! And oh goodness did they cost me a fortune! For both copies, i paid Rong Bao Tang a total of $90 OTL That is definitely my life savings GONE! Aiyaaaaaa >_<

Left: A. Right: B.
But i can't complain because these singles are AMAZING! The photobook for ver. A is so pretty and everyone looks so perfect! Like... seriously perfect. They look so cute and young and forever handsome in every way possible. Sunggyu looks like a cute teenage boy! He looked GOOD, TOO GOOD. GRRRRR Hoya looked hot too! Everyone does, seriously. I could stare at the photobook forever. I'm sure i can stare at any of their pictures forever LOL But they are just so fineeeeeeee

HOYA $^#(PY%*(#Y*EWHY*%#Y^P(*% I LOVE YOU ♥
HOT HOT HOT SMOKIN' HOT DAMMIT HOYA WAEEEEEEE SO HOT FORRR!?!? Perfection <3
There is also a Ver. C which is the normal edition but the shop didn't and weren't going to order any in so that was a shame :(
Both packages came with a photocard each and guess who i got!

Sungyeol x2!
I love Sungyeol but i believe that i don't spazz enough about how perfect he is. I would of been happy with ANY photocard but i guess i was hoping for 2 different ones rather than 2 of the same one. Ahh wells. I will just get myself the normal edition somehow and start collecting them ne~? :P

Track list
1. BTD
2. Can You Smile (Korean)
3. BTD (Korean)
4. BTD (Instrumental)

DVD
1. Japan 1st Showcase LIVE (BTD, She's Back) & Offshots
2. BTD
3. BTD (Dance Ver.)
4. BTD (Woohyun VS L)
5. BTD (Dance and Lip)

Here are some pictures of the disc~

Version A

Version B

Version B opened up
I'm pretty sure they were supposed to give me a separate group card that doesn't come in the packages but the guy took it out between the albums and never gave it to me ==" I guess i'm not VIP yet? I will get there, just a few more stamps and i'm done but each stamp has to be $30 OMGGG Too broke ><

I actually haven't had the time to watch the DVD yet but i know it will be awesome! Obviously it will be, even if no one likes it. If it's Infinite, i will LOVEEEE it~~~<3

#*%&#*(%^($*& *spazz attack

I'm so tired~
Outing with Oanh, Tracey, Lily and Cindy "yesterday" was awesome ^^
Will blog about that real soon! I have to get it up on my blog before my memory starts to lose the details.

Good night all,
Jeanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment